Gorge Pointe Pub COVID-19 Action Plan
Compiled in accordance with:
The Public Health Act, and orders of the Provincial Health Officer
Worksafe BC COVID-19 Restart Plan
BC Restaurant and Food Services Association Best-Practices
- Every staff member has been trained on all additional cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- Separate entrance and exit have been established and are marked and enforced by staff.
- Where possible one-way travel has been established through floor signs and staff direction.
- Room capacity has been established at less than 50% capacity and will be monitored using “clicker-style” counters.
- All tables are a minimum of 2 meters apart.
- Non-porous barriers have been installed at key sanitation locations through-out the establishment
- All key touch-points, i.e. door handles, debit pin-pads will be sanitized a minimum of every 30 minutes.